How to Use
Bergamot, Coconut & Sesame Nourishing Hair Mask Oil
For dry, frizzy hair: use 2-3 times per week.
For normal hair: use 1-2 times per week
AM or PM
As 15-minute pre-wash treatment
- Apply a generous amount onto hair
- Gently massage all over hair
- Leave for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse off with shampoo.
As leave-in conditioner, apply a small amount onto clean, damp hair. Leave on as long as you like before rinsing off.
Bergamot, Mint & Turmeric Scalp & Roots Revival Treatment
For normal scalp: use once per week
For damaged scalps: 2-3 times per week
Apply before bedtime
- Divide your hair into section
- Apply 1-2 drops to each section
- Gently massage all over scalp and hair
- Leave overnight and dream of softer hair
- Wash off with shampoo in the morning and live the dream
Sacha Inchi, Ginger & Turmeric Repairing Oil
Use twice daily, AM and PM. Best used after showering or after rinsing face.
- Apply with dropper directly onto the face: one drop under each eye, one per cheek, and one for the forehead and chin
- Gently dab onto skin with fingers to avoid friction
Detoxifying Herbal Mask
Use 1-2 times per week (AM or PM)
- Blend 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1-2 teaspoons of water; add more or less until desired consistency is achieved
- Apply generous amounts onto your face with either a brush or your fingers
- Vitamins & nutrients are best absorbed by skin when kept wet, so keep the mixture moist by occasionally spraying the Wildcrafted Botanical Mist onto face
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off
Wildcrafted Botanical Mist
Aside from complementing the Detoxifying Herbal Mask, this refreshing mist can be used any time, anywhere.
- Mist all over the face and neck after cleansing and before applying any oils or serum
- Spray over skin anytime throughout the day. Best used after exercise or before going outside for an instant refreshing glow!