Kaffir Lime, Turmeric & Rice Detoxifying Herbal Mask - 50 g | 1.76 oz
A clean beauty solution for healthier, brighter, and rejuvenated skin. Made with vitamin-rich ingredients like Kaffir Lime, Turmeric and Jasmine Rice.
Wildcrafted Botanical Plants Repair & Hydrate Mist - 120 ml | 4.05 fl. oz.
A unique blend of Yanang, Pandan, Chinese Violet, Snake Plant, Ivy Gourd, and Blue Trumpet Vine for a refreshing and hydrating skincare ritual.
Sacha Inchi Ginger & Turmeric Nourishing Facial Oil - 30 ml | 1 fl. oz.
A powerful formula made of natural ingredients that nourish, soothe and protect your skin. Contains antioxidant-rich herbs such as Sacha Inchi, Turmeric and Ginger.
Soothing Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone
A handcrafted rose quartz gua sha infused with natural healing properties that promote blood circulation, reduce puffiness and gently lift and sculpt the face, leaving you with a glowing, youthful complexion.
Our set is recommended to be used together in one simple and relaxing routine, although it can be adjusted to fit your own personal routine as well!
Do this deep cleansing and moisture-locking skin ritual 1-2 times per week, day or night.
Step 1: Detoxifying Herbal Mask & Wildcrafted Botanical Mist
A relaxing & hydrating 10-minute detox for clear, confident, acne-free skin. For best results, use after showering!
- Mix 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1 teaspoon of water*
- Apply generous amounts onto face with a brush or your fingers
- Keep the mixture wet by adding water or spritzing the Wildcrafted Botanical Mist** onto your face periodically for best results
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes then rinse off or wipe off with wet towels
*Our mask also mixes well with other liquids! For instance, mix with honey to hydrate super dry skin, mix with yoghurt to balance extra oily skin, or mix with aloe vera to soothe inflamed skin.
**Our mist can be used anytime throughout the day. Best used after exercise or before going outside for an instant refreshing glow! Can also be used as a makeup setting spray.
Step 2: Sacha Inchi Ginger & Turmeric Nourishing Facial Oil
Next, hydrate your skin while preventing excess oiliness with our facial oil that's rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids 3, 6, & 9 from organic Sacha Inchi, Ginger, and Turmeric!
- Apply a few drops and rub on your hand.
- Gently dab onto skin all around the face and neck with your fingers to avoid friction.
Step 3: Soothing Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone
Specially designed to evenly spread our facial oil evenly across the skin, massaging with our gua sha stone promotes naturally glowing, youthful skin over time.
- Start from the neck area: use the long edge side to gently press and move upward and outward.
- Using the double notch edge side of our stone, fit your jawline between the notches. Slowly move around either side.
- Move up to chin with the same double-notch side of the stone
- Switch to the long edge side of our stone as you progress slowly up the cheeks
- Switch to the double notch side and move outward around the eyes
- Continue using the same side. Press and move around either side of your forehead above the eyebrows
- Finish by moving up the middle of your forehead with the long edge side.
Once you are finished using our stone, wash your gua sha stone with warm water and a gentle soap to rid it of bacteria. Then dry it with a soft cloth (e.g. microfiber). Alternatively, dampen the cloth with warm water and soap and then wipe your gua sha stone.