How to Use
Sacha Inchi Replenishing & Hydrating Oil
Use twice daily, AM and PM. Best used when skin is damp to seal in moisture and allow our nourishing oil to get to hard-to-reach cracks & crevices along the skin!
- Apply with dropper directly onto the face: one drop under each eye, one per cheek, and one for the forehead and chin
- Gently dab onto skin with fingers to avoid friction
Mung Bean, Lavender & Eucalyptus Cleansing Bar Soap
Gently enough for daily use. Perfect for sensitive skin conditions such as eczema. Avoid the eyes.
- Lather on your palms, shower glove or loofah with water
- Gently rub onto the face and body. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry.
Store in a dry place right after use for a long-lasting bar. Our soap bars are made with 100% natural ingredients, and contain no hardening chemicals.
Rosemary, Ginger & Sesame Uplifting Body Oil
Twice daily, AM or PM. Best used after showering to seal in moisture and allow skin to better absorb the oil's essential vitamins and minerals
- Pour generous amount on to palms
- Massage gently on to skin