Our Ritual Spa set is recommended to be used together in one simple and relaxing routine, although it can be adjusted to fit your own personal routine as well!
Step 1: Nourishing Hair Mask Oil
Use as 15 minute pre-wash treatment:
- Apply a generous amount onto hair
- Gently massage all over hair
- Leave for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse off with shampoo.
*Can also be used as leave-in conditioner: just apply small amount onto clean, damp hair.
Step 2: Rich Coconut Body Oil
After cleansing the hair mask off comes our body oil for a natural glow! For best results, apply while skin is still slightly damp.
- Apply a generous amount onto body, especially the dry areas.
- Massage in a gentle, circular motion to avoid friction
Step 3: Detoxifying Herbal Facial Mask
A relaxing & hydrating 10 minute detox for clear, confident, acne-free skin
- Blend 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1 teaspoon of water*
- Apply generous amounts onto your face with either a brush or your fingers
- Vitamins & nutrients are best absorbed by skin when kept wet
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off. The longer it's on, the deeper the cleanse and the more nutrients you skin absorbs!
*Our mask also mixes well with other liquids! For instance, mix with honey to hydrate super dry skin, mix with yogurt to balance extra oily skin, or mix with aloe vera to soothe inflamed skin.
Step 4: Coconut Cider Toner
Apply a gentle toner after masking is an often overlooked step. Our Coconut Cider toner cleanses any leftover impurities our mask may miss and locks in all the nutrients
- Pour and mix with water in 1:1 ratio
- Apply some on to cotton pad
- Gently wipe thoroughly across the face and neck
Step 5: Herbal Facial Poultice
Tones skin to restores its youthful firmness while reducing puffiness, dark circles, and increasing blood circulation. Functions much like a jade roller, except made out of soothing herbs.
- Soak the entire ball in water. Either by steaming the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes; or heating the ball in a microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball all over the face, especially congested areas for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely. Place in an airtight ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer. Our poultice can be reused up to 5 times within 2 weeks.
Sacha Inchi Facial Oil
Finally, keep skin hydrates while preventing excess oiliness with our facial oil rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids 3, 6, & 9
- Apply with dropper directly onto the face: one drop under each eye, one per cheek, and one for the forehead and chin
- Gently dab onto skin with fingers to avoid friction