Flexible Use: From post-workout tightness to office syndrome and even menstrual abdomen pain.
- Soak the entire ball in water in one of two ways:
a. Place the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes;
b. Place the ball in a bowl of water and microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.*
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool down a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball in a circular motion onto the areas you want to destress and relieve for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely
- Place the ball in an airtight container and place it in the freezer — since it's fresh, it can be reused up to 10 times within 2 weeks.
*Please note that pouring already boiled water on the ball will cause the vitamins and nutrients to dissipate. It has to gradually heat up!