Bergamot Hand Sanitiser (Only Available in Thailand)
All-natural alcohol spray inspired by traditional Thai wisdom
Bid farewell to goopy, sticky hand sanitisers and say hello to a sanitising spray scientifically designed to gently give you the softest, smoothest, and healthiest hydrated hands!
- Quickly eliminates 99.9% of harmful bacteria & viruses that causes illnesses
- All-natural formula keeps your hand soft and smooth without drying it out
- Naturally scented with bergamot essential oil for a refreshing & uplifting citrusy aroma
- Simple, easy to use spray: comes out as a light mist – can be used as an air freshener too!
- Lightweight, absorbs easily, and convenient for travel!
See full ingredient list in Product Description
Ethyl Alcohol, DI Water, Propanediol*, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate*, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Alpha Pinene**, Limonene**, Pinenes**
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
All-Natural Thai Alcohol Spray Inspired by Thai Wisdom
- Gentle Protection: Non-drying formula designed to keep skin soft, smooth, healthy, and hydrated while protecting it from 99.9% of harmful bacteria & viruses
- Natural Cleansing: Contains 72% natural ethyl alcohol along with naturally derived & biodegradable emollients and humectants
- FREE from parabens, phthalates, preservatives, synthetically made fragrances
- Ethically & sustainably sourced from small local Thai farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
- Cruelty-free: No animal testing at any part of the process (from raw material sourcing & natural extraction to small-scale production)
- Freshly made right after harvest to ensure quality and effectiveness
Your sanitized and hydrated hands in just a few easy steps!
- Spray directly on hands or surfaces that need sanitizing
- Rub thoroughly
- For external use only; avoid contact with eyes. Adult supervision required for children under 6.
- Not recommended to use for infants.
- Flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and sources of ignition or heat.
- Can also be used as an air freshener
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage. T
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!