How to use
Our Ultimate Hydration set is recommended to be used together in one simple and relaxing routine, although it can be adjusted to fit your own personal routine as well!
Step 1: Facial Mask & Mist
A relaxing & hydrating 10 minute detox for clear, confident, acne-free skin. For best results, use after showering!
- Blend 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1 teaspoon of water*
- Apply generous amounts onto your face with either a brush or your fingers
- Vitamins & nutrients are best absorbed by skin when kept moist, so spray our Wildcrafted Botanical Mist** on when your mast feels dry
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off. PS: You can leave it on as long as you like. The longer it's on, the deeper the cleanse and the more nutrients you skin absorbs!
*Our mask also mixes well with other liquids! For instance, mix with honey to hydrate super dry skin, mix with yogurt to balance extra oily skin, or mix with aloe vera to soothe inflamed skin.
**Our mist can be used anytime throughout the day. Best used after exercise or before going outside for an instant refreshing glow! Can also be used as a makeup setting spray.
Step 2: Facial Oil
Next, hydrate your skin while preventing excess oiliness with our facial oil that's rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids 3, 6, & 9 from organic Sacha Inchi, Ginger, and Turmeric!
- Apply with dropper directly onto the face: one drop under each eye, one per cheek, and one for the forehead and chin
- Gently dab onto skin with fingers to avoid friction
Step 3: Body Oil
Finally, our body oil: deeply hydrate and nourish neglected skin with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. Leaving your skin soft with a radiant glow and with an uplifting aroma from Rosemary, Ginger & Sesame!
- Pour generous amount on to palms
- Massage gently onto skin*
- Best used on damp skin to lock-in moisture (since oil and water don't mix, adding our oil on top of damp skin essentially traps the water molecules! This prevents them from evaporating long enough for your skin to absorb them and our body oil's vitamins)
*Best used on damp skin to lock in moisture (since oil and water don't mix, adding our oil on top of damp skin essentially traps the water molecules! This prevents them from evaporating long enough for your skin to absorb them and our body oil's vitamins).