Total Detox Facial
The gentle & natural way to detox pores suppress bacteria and shield skin from pollution while deeply nourishing it for long-lasting picture-perfect skin!
Herbal Facial Mask & Wildcrafted Botanical Mist:
- Herbal mask naturally hydrates & deeply cleanses pores with 6 all-natural ingredients
- Sustains longer-lasting youthful skin with cleansing properties that treats & prevents acne and blackheads
- Made from 6 Wildcrafted Botanical plants rich in natural vitamins that gently heals skin cells from daily damage back to health
- Cooling hydration prevents hyperpigmentation while naturally reducing inflammation, infections, redness, & rashes
Coconut Cider Vinegar Skin Refining Toner
- Treats acne & breakouts by unclogging pores of bacteria, oils and grime
- Re-balances skin pH back to natural levels, reducing excessive oiliness and dryness
- Re-nourishes the skin for a more vibrant and smoother appearance
Sandalwood, Cinnamon & Turmeric Cleansing Bar:
- Revitalises the skin with turmeric's anti-inflammatory, nourishing, moisturizing and skin stimulating properties
- Sandalwood gently exfoliates dirt, dead cells and other impurities
- Keep pores unclogged and minimised with cinnamon's antiseptic properties for clear, smooth skin
See full ingredients list in Product Description
Detoxifying Herbal Facial Mask
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Kaffir Lime Leaf*, Andrographis Paniculata Leaf*, Potassium Alum**, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf*, Curcuma Longa Root*
Invigorating Facial Mist
Tilliacora Triandra Leaf Distillate*, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Leaf Distillate*, Asystasia gangetica Leaf Distillate*, Thunbergia Laurifolia Leaf Distillate*, Coccinia Indica Leaf Distillate*, Barleria Lupulina Leaf Distillate*
Turmeric, Thai Wan Plai & Ginger Facial Poultice
Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root, Curcuma Aromatica Root, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root, Curcuma Aeruginosa, Curcuma xanthorrhiza, Citrus Hystrix (Kaffir Lime Peel), Kaempferia Galanga Root, Moringa Oleifera, Curcuma Comasa Rhizome
Coconut Cider Vinegar Skin Refining Toner
Organic Coconut Vinegar*
Mung Bean, Lavender & Eucalyptus Cleansing Bar
Saponified Olea Europaea L (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Vigna Radiata (Mung Bean) Powder**, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Limonene, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Lavandula Latifolia Herb (Spike Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
GENTLE HEALING FOR FIRM, YOUTHFUL SKIN PROVEN BY SCIENCE
- Natural Healing: Ancient Thai herbal wisdom and modern science harmonizes together to repair, restore, and replenish healthy skin.
- Scientifically Proven: Made of natural herbs & wildcraft flowers sourced 100% organically and supported by worldwide research papers
- Rich vitamins & minerals gently nourishes, tones, and rehydrates your skin to minimise dark circles, age marks, and breakouts!
- From dry, sagged and acne-prone skin to clear, smooth, and healthy in a few relaxing sessions, 1 to 3 times a week!
- 100% pure and organic ingredients for healthy, natural, beautiful skin
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives, synthetically made fragrances, and animal-cruelty
- Ethically & sustainably sourced from small local Thai farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
Cleaning Bar is gentle enough for daily use.
Start our routine with a gentle cleanse
- Lather on your palms, shower glove or loofah with water
- Gently rub onto the face and body. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry.
Perfect for sensitive skin conditions such as eczema. Avoid the eyes. Store in a dry place right after use for a long-lasting bar.
Our soap bars are made with 100% natural ingredients, and contain no hardening chemicals.
Recommended use: 1-2 times per week (day or night)
Detoxify and nourish your skin in the next part of the routine!
- Blend 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1-2 teaspoons of water
- Apply generous amounts onto your face with either a brush or your fingers
- Vitamins & nutrients are best absorbed by skin when kept wet, so keep the mixture moist by occasionally spraying the Botanical Mist onto your face
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes before rinsing off
- Mist all over the face and neck after cleansing and before applying any oils or serum
- Spray over skin anytime throughout the day. Best used after exercise or before going outside for an instant refreshing glow!
Best used in this routine before or/and after the Facial Mask
- Pour and mix with water in 1:1 ratio
- Apply on with either fingers, cotton pad or application material of choice
- Gently wipe thoroughly across the face and neck
Finish off the routine with a warm, relaxing massage with our herbal facial poultice
- Soak the entire ball in water. Either by steaming the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes; or heating the ball in a microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball all over the face, especially congested areas for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely. Place in an airtight ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer. Our poultice can be reused up to 5 times within 2 weeks.
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage.
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!