Revitalizing Roots & Scalp Treatment
All-natural herbal scalp remedy inspired by traditional Thai wisdom
- Sustains thicker, stronger, longer-lasting hair
- Promotes blood flow to the scalp for easier growth of healthy new hair
- Nourishing vitamins, fatty acids and minerals re-balances scalp environment for optimal hair growth
- Reduces hair fall and retains moisture for stronger, breakage-resistant hair
- Natural antioxidants prevents dryness and flakiness by cleansing bacteria and chemical residue
- Restores and sustains scalp health: reduces dandruff, itchiness, irritation, inflammation, and infections
See full ingredient list in Product Description
Full ingredient list
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol
* Certified organic
** Organically grown
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
REDUCE THINNING & HAIR FALL WITH A
- Strengthens weakened and malnourished scalps damaged by years of over-processing and chemical exposure
- From hair fall to hair growth: improved blood circulation properly nourishes hair follicles for fuller, denser growth
- Soothing vitamins and minerals gently nurses and repairs your scalp and roots back to health for a cleaner, less oily look and feel
- Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties treats infections, dandruff, and lice
- Long-lasting hydration prevents dryness, flakiness, and itchiness.
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives and synthetically made fragrances commonly found in over-the-counter hair masks
- 100% pure and organic ingredients for healthy, natural, beautiful hair
- Ethically sourced from local organic farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
Our Natural, Organically Sourced Ingredients
Bergamot Oil*: Cleaner scalp means thicker hair
Valued for its naturally powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties, bergamot oil:
Heals Scalp: Strips chemical and bacteria that damage and dries out hair roots
Promotes hair growth: keeps your scalp clean, healthy and infection free for thicker hair growth
Softening hydration: moisturizes and conditions hair fibers to make your hair softer and smoother
Turmeric Root Oil* nourishes the scalp to promote hair growth
A key ingredient in Asia for its health benefits such as. turmeric root oil:
Sustains hair: keeps existing hair healthy while invigorating and revitalizing the scalp to promote hair growth!
Purifies skin: fights skin conditions that can cause hair fall (such as psoriasis) and reduces redness from blemishes.
Contains curcumin: natural compound with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects
Encourages new hair growth: curcumin absorbs vitamin D, which is needed to promote new hair follicles to grow
Peppermint* to soothe scalp conditions and inflammations
You probably have used health products containing Peppermint before, but have you used it on your scalp?
Scalp repair: Natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties soothe and repair the scalp
Contains menthol: A natural compound that prevents veins from narrowing, resulting smoother blood flow
Prevents hair thinning: menthol helps weakened veins deliver nutrients to starving hair follicles to strengthen them
YOUR DREAM SCALP IN JUST A FEW EASY STEPS!
Use as leave on treatment overnight
Divide your hair into sections
Apply 1-2 drops to each section
Gently massage all over scalp and hair
Leave overnight and dream of softer hair
Wash off with shampoo in the morning and live the dream
Apply before bedtime
Normal scalp: 1 time per week
Damaged scalp: 2-3 times per week
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage. T
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!