Spa Ritual Set
Inspired by ancient Thai healing rituals, our Ritual Spa Set highlights the comforting and relaxing power of nature while cleansing your hair & skin to a beautiful, healthy radiance!
- Nourishing Hair Mask: protects and sustains beautiful lustrous hair in 15 relaxing minutes with natural essential vitamins and minerals
- Rich Coconut Body Oil: a ultra-hydrating and nourishing oil that leaves skin soft with a healthy, radiant glow
- Detoxifying Herbal Facial Mask: cleanses and hydrates with antioxidant properties for long-lasting youthful skin while reducing acne and blackheads
- Coconut Cider Toner: purifies skin and unclogs pores of toxins, chemicals & bacteria to restore skin's natural glow
- Herbal Facial Poultice: a warm, sensual massage that decompresses tensions and reduces dark circles and age marks for firm, youthful skin
- Sacha Inchi Facial Oil: contains rich antioxidants and omega fatty oils that improves skin function while bringing excess oiliness and dryness to a balance
See full ingredient list in Product Description
Nourishing Hair Mask Oil:
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil**, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol
Rich Coconut Body Oil:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil**, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract**
Detoxifying Herbal Facial Mask:
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Kaffir Lime Leaf*, Andrographis Paniculata Leaf*, Potassium Alum**, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf*, Curcuma Longa Root*
Coconut Cider Toner:
Organic Coconut Vinegar*
Herbal Facial Poultice:
Zingiber Cassumunar Root Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root, Curcuma Sp., Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf, Amomum biflorum Jack, Citrus Hystrix (Kaffir Lime Peel), Tamarindus Indica Leaf, Blumea Balsamifera Leaf, Croton Roxburghii (Roxb.), Crinum Asiaticum Extract, Pandan Amaryllifolilus Leaf, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf, Moringa Oleifera Peel, Derris Scandens (Roxb.), Cryptolepis Buchanani
Sacha Inchi Facial Oil:
Organic Cold Pressed Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
Green & Clean Beauty Proven by Science
- Natural Healing: Ancient Thai herbal wisdom and modern science harmonizes together to repair, restore, and replenish healthy hair & skin.
- Scientifically Proven: Made of natural herbs sourced 100% organically and supported by worldwide research papers
- Essential vitamins & minerals gently cleanses, nourishes and rehydrates your hair and skin in a soothing ritual that also enriches the mind and soul
- 100% pure and organic ingredients for healthy, natural, beautiful skin
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives, synthetically made fragrances, and animal-cruelty
- Ethically & sustainably sourced from small local Thai farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
Our Ritual Spa set is recommended to be used together in one simple and relaxing routine, although it can be adjusted to fit your own personal routine as well!
Step 1: Nourishing Hair Mask Oil
Use as 15 minute pre-wash treatment:
- Apply a generous amount onto hair
- Gently massage all over hair
- Leave for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse off with shampoo.
*Can also be used as leave-in conditioner: just apply small amount onto clean, damp hair.
Step 2: Rich Coconut Body Oil
After cleansing the hair mask off comes our body oil for a natural glow! For best results, apply while skin is still slightly damp.
- Apply a generous amount onto body, especially the dry areas.
- Massage in a gentle, circular motion to avoid friction
Step 3: Detoxifying Herbal Facial Mask
A relaxing & hydrating 10 minute detox for clear, confident, acne-free skin
- Blend 2 teaspoons of herbal powder with 1 teaspoon of water*
- Apply generous amounts onto your face with either a brush or your fingers
- Vitamins & nutrients are best absorbed by skin when kept wet
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off. The longer it's on, the deeper the cleanse and the more nutrients you skin absorbs!
*Our mask also mixes well with other liquids! For instance, mix with honey to hydrate super dry skin, mix with yogurt to balance extra oily skin, or mix with aloe vera to soothe inflamed skin.
Step 4: Coconut Cider Toner
Apply a gentle toner after masking is an often overlooked step. Our Coconut Cider toner cleanses any leftover impurities our mask may miss and locks in all the nutrients
- Pour and mix with water in 1:1 ratio
- Apply some on to cotton pad
- Gently wipe thoroughly across the face and neck
Step 5: Herbal Facial Poultice
Tones skin to restores its youthful firmness while reducing puffiness, dark circles, and increasing blood circulation. Functions much like a jade roller, except made out of soothing herbs.
- Soak the entire ball in water. Either by steaming the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes; or heating the ball in a microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball all over the face, especially congested areas for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely. Place in an airtight ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer. Our poultice can be reused up to 5 times within 2 weeks.
Sacha Inchi Facial Oil
Finally, keep skin hydrates while preventing excess oiliness with our facial oil rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids 3, 6, & 9
- Apply with dropper directly onto the face: one drop under each eye, one per cheek, and one for the forehead and chin
- Gently dab onto skin with fingers to avoid friction
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage.
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!