Wildcrafted Botanical Plants Repair & Hydrate Mist - 120 ml | 4.05 fl. oz.
A unique blend of Yanang, Pandan, Chinese Violet, Snake Plant, Ivy Gourd, and Blue Trumpet Vine for a refreshing and hydrating skincare ritual.
Turmeric, Thai Wan Plai & Ginger Facial Poultice - 57 g | 2.0 oz
Handcrafted with 4 species of Turmeric, Ginger, Moringa and Bergamot, the warm compress of this poultice soothes skin and restores its natural glow.
Organic Coconut Thai Maprao Cider Vinegar Facial Toner - 120 ml | 4.05 fl. oz.
Specially formulated to refine and balance your skin's pH levels, promoting a clear and even complexion. With the detoxifying power of Coconut Cider Vinegar, this toner helps remove impurities, tighten pores, and reduce excess oil production.
Mung Bean, Lavender & Eucalyptus Cleansing Bar Soap - 125 g | 4.40 oz
This natural bar soap combines the power of Mung Bean, Coconut, Lavender, and Eucalyptus to effectively cleanse and purify your skin. Say goodbye to impurities and hello to a refreshed and revitalized feeling.
Our set is recommended to be used together in one simple and relaxing routine, although it can be adjusted to fit your own personal routine as well!
Do this deep cleansing and moisture-locking skin ritual 1-2 times per week, day or night.
Step 1: Mung Bean, Lavender & Eucalyptus Cleansing Bar Soap
Start your self-care ritual with our deep cleansing and hydrating organic bar soaps that gently purify the skin without stripping off its natural oils, leaving it soft, smooth and moisturised. Avoid eye contact & store in a dry place right after use for a long-lasting bar.
- Lather on your palms, shower glove or loofah with water.
- Gently rub onto the face or body.
- Lightly massage on with your fingers
Step 2: Organic Coconut Thai Maprao Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
Next, use our coconut cider vinegar facial toner to clarify and control acne. It also minimises the pores and balances the skin’s pH levels, while gently exfoliating the skin. Use after cleansing the face with our cleansing bars. Avoid eye contact.
- Mix with water in a 1:1 ratio.
- Apply onto a cotton pad.
- Gently wipe thoroughly across the face and neck.
Step 3: Turmeric, Thai Wan Plai & Ginger Facial Poultice
A traditional Thai herbal remedy that completes your rejuvenating self-care ritual and leaves the skin with a youthful glow. Highly recommended for lifeless skin or areas such as congested sinuses and puffy and dark circles.
- Soak the entire ball in water in one of two ways: Place the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes or; place the ball in a bowl of water and microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.*
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool down a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball all over the face and neck, especially congested areas for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely
- Place the ball in an airtight container and place it in the freezer — since it's fresh, it can be reused up to 10 times within 2 weeks. This product contains no preservatives.
* Please note that pouring already boiled water on the ball will cause the vitamins and nutrients to dissipate. It has to gradually heat up!
Step 4: Wildcrafted Botanical Plants Repair & Hydrate Mist
Complete your ritual with a spritz of our soothing, refreshing and hydrating botanical facial mist.
Spray all over the face and neck. You can also use this mist after exercise, a quick pick-me-up through out the day or as a makeup setting spray.