Cassumunar Ginger Thai Wan Plai Relief & Recovery Body Herbal Compression
All-natural body relief & recovery remedy: Perfect for post-workout & everyday muscle tightnessInspired by 14th century Thai herbal wisdom, the soothing heat from this potent herbal poultice relaxes & balances the body to refocus its energy flow while relaxing the mind with a soothing aroma to achieve overall peace and harmony.
- Infused with 15 organically grown herbs to relieve muscle
- Gently and naturally reduces muscle and joint tension
- Tamarind leaves helps calm redness
- Soothing natural scent from kaffir lime peel & lemongrass calms the mind
- Filled with a variety of herbs freshly harvested from organic farms in Kalasin, Thailand
- Flexible use: from post-workout tightness to office syndrome and even menstrual abdomen pain
See full ingredient list in Product Description
Zingiber Cassumunar Root Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root, Curcuma Sp., Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf, Amomum biflorum Jack, Citrus Hystrix (Kaffir Lime Peel), Tamarindus Indica Leaf, Blumea Balsamifera Leaf, Croton Roxburghii (Roxb.), Crinum Asiaticum Extract, Pandan Amaryllifolilus Leaf, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf, Moringa Oleifera Peel, Derris Scandens (Roxb.), Cryptolepis Buchanani
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
Traditional Thai Muscle & Joint Relief Enhanced by Science
- Natural Healing: A harmonized blend of Ancient Thai herbal wisdom and 2 years of scientific studies at MIT that gently & safely nurses long-lasting healing
- Perfect for Everyday Activities: from light exercises, yoga, and sports; to night pains, Office Syndrome, and menstrual cramp
- Scientifically Proven: Made of 15 natural herbs sourced 100% organically and supported by worldwide research papers
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives, synthetically made fragrances, and animal-cruelty
- Ethically & sustainably sourced from small local Thai farmers in Kalasin, Thailand, at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
- Freshly made right after harvest to ensure quality and effectiveness
Relax & refresh your body in just a few easy steps!
Use anytime you wish to relax or when pains and aches occur.
- Soak the entire ball in water in one of two ways: 1) Place the ball in a steaming machine for at least 15-20 minutes; 2) place the ball in a bowl of water and microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.*
- Remove the ball with gloves or a towel to protect your hands. Then place somewhere to allow the ball to cool a bit to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball in circular motion onto the areas you want to destress and relieve for 5-10 minutes or until the heat is gone.
- Soak in water and reheat to repeat the treatment.
- When done using, let it cool down completely
- Place the ball in a ziplock bag and place it in the freezer — since it's fresh, it can be reused!
* Please note that pouring already boiled water on the ball will cause the vitamins and nutrients to dissipate. It has to gradually heat up!Recommended Usage
- For external use only. Avoid eye contact. Do not ingest.
- After usage, place it in an airtight ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer. It can be reused up to 5 times within 2 weeks. This product contains no preservatives.
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage. T
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!