Cramps are the ghastly pain that women have to experience regularly every month. In some cases, the pain from period cramps can be extreme and affect daily life.
Here are steps you can follow to naturally reduce it with proven Thai herbs that will ease the pain, and make your life easier during that time of the month.
Heat + Natural Remedies
Filled with 15 ancient Thai herbs, using a heated body poultice on abdomen can help relax the muscles that cause period cramps. Heat can also boost blood circulation in abdomen area, which can reduce pain. This method's proved to be more effective and less harmful than taking a pain reliever.
As the steam opens up the pores, the natural healing benefits of the herbs inside can be fully absorbed. As the herbs absorb to different parts of the body. Herbs such as lemongrass and Makrut lime can boost the immune system. Allowing heat to radiate down through the skin and tissue, melting away tension and soreness.
How to Calm Down the Pain Effectively
- Gently soak the herbal poultice in water and microwave at medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove the ball and allow the it to cool down and make sure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Massage the ball in circular motion onto the areas you want to destress and relieve for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat the process by soak it in the warm water.
- Let it cool down completely when done.
- To store the ball, place it in a ziplock bag and place it in the freezer for next use.
TURMERIC, THAI WAN PLAI & GINGER FACIAL POULTICE
THAI WAN PLAI & GINGER BODY RELAXING POULTICE
HERBAL FACE & BODY RECOVERY SET