Nourishing Hair Mask & Revitalizing Roots Serum Set
All-natural herbal hair remedy inspired by traditional Thai wisdom
Starts promoting thicker hair growth and slows hair loss with natural sources of vitamin A, D, and E
- Strengthens your hair from the inside for more volume and bounce
- Keeps hair healthy and beautiful by keeping your scalp clean with essential vitamins and minerals
- Sustains thicker, stronger, longer-lasting hair
- Promotes blood flow to the scalp for easier growth of healthy new hair
- Deepens natural hair color for youthful look and feel
- Feel more confident in as soon as 2 weeks!
See full ingredient list in Product Description
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil**, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil**, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*
** Organically grown
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
Silky Strong Thick Hair Proven by Science
- Repairs, restores and strengthens your hair's volume and shine after years of damage from dangerous chemicals
- Rich vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids replenishes and nourish your scalp and hair strands with the nutrients they need
- From dull, dry, and weak hair to strong silky and health in just 15 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives and synthetically made fragrances commonly found in over-the-counter hair masks
- Improves blood circulation to promote fuller, denser hair growth while reducing hair loss
- Promotes a healthy scalp by treating dandruff, protecting from infections and fighting lice and insect bites
- 100% pure and organic ingredients for healthy, natural, beautiful hair
- Ethically sourced from local organic farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
For thousands of years, humanity relied on nature to supply us with what is needed to achieve optimal health and beauty.
We, at Sudtana, still believe in the power of nature and the miracles they bring in healing your body both inside and out.
Our late grandfather dutifully served as a village doctor and a trusted herbal specialist. Whenever anyone fell sick, he used his knowledge of medicinal herbs to restore their health.
Inspired by his knowledge in natural healing, our Bergamot, Sesame and Coconut Oil Hair Mask contains powerful properties which naturally nurtures your hair to look its best.
It injects your hair and scalp with the nutrients they need to reach their maximum potential for health and beauty.
Loaded with the enriching vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, our hair mask fills is gently absorbed by your hair follicles and nourishes deep into the roots and pores of your scalp.
By nursing optimal healthy conditions on the inside of your hair, you will both look and feel your best on the outside!
Your dream hair in just a few easy steps!
Use as a 15 minute Pre-Wash Treatment
- Apply a generous amount onto hair
- Gently massage all over hair
- Leave for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse off with shampoo
Apply before bedtime
- Divide your hair into section
- Apply 1-2 drops to each section
- Gently massage all over scalp and hair
- Leave overnight and dream of softer hair
- Wash off with shampoo in the morning and live the dream
- Normal & Oily hair and scalp: 1-2 times per week
- Dry hair and scalp: 2-3 times per week
- Establish a routine! With so many products on the market, it's sometimes hard to keep track of what we use!
- Use side-to-side motions with your hands when applying (be careful of fingernails!). Round motions can tangle and damage!
- What to do during the 15 minutes? Relax, or exercise - you'll shower after anyway
We control the origin and process so it’s 100% natural, organic and friendly
Born from the herbal wisdom of our grandfather, the village doctor, Sudtana's mission is to share honest, sustainable, and ethical products made from scientifically proven ingredients and herbs natively found in Thailand and South East Asia.
Sudtana means "Dreams come True" in Thai; a phrase we put it in action by pouring care and love into every step of our product process. You'll be proud to know that we embody the Sudtana spirit starting from ethical raw material sourcing and natural extraction, all the way to small-scale manufacturing. The result? 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly products! We call this the Sudtana Method.
What the Sudtana Method stands by:
The Sudtana Method directly helps and encourages small farmholders to use organic farming methods while maximizing product quality and efficacy. As a result, our customers use only 100% organically grown ingredients that are scientifically proven to work!
Sudtana Method’s Growers
We personally connect with small farmholders all over Thailand with the goal of elevating their lives with organic, sustainable farming methods. This means less soil degrading, more water saved, and better soil & product qualities – and we pay them fairly!
This ensures that everyone enjoys the benefit of sustainable farming for a better environment!
Sudtana Method’s Extracts
"Minimal waste" is the Sudtana creed concerning extraction. Our delicate extraction method maintains the highest active ingredient content to maximize our products' efficacy without creating unnecessary ingredient wastage and by-product pollution.
This ensures that you enjoy an environmentally friendly product with minimal ingredient wastage!
Sudtana Method’s Products
You'll never depend on toxic chemical products again in this family! Our pure natural products are made fresh with our small-scale manufacturing methods. And most importantly: there is no animal testing to minimize pollution and wastage. T
This ensures that you have access to ethical, sustainable and natural solutions for skin and hair without having to depend on chemical products!
Sudtana Method’s Users
Join our family and we promise that you will enjoy products that are 100% natural, organic, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After all, the best family relationships are natural and non-toxic!